Saturday, July 4, 2009

East Coast Union

Last weekend I had the opportunity to fly to Pennsylvania and spend a long weekend with some of the most fabulous girls ever in the world.

I joined an online mommy board back when I was pregnant w/Cal in 2007 and a group of us banded together and formed our own forum. Okay, we got kicked off basically becuz of our matter-of-fact manner of conversing but that's neither here nor there. It has now been 2 years of "knowing" these girls and I finally had the chance to actually meet their faces.

What fun! I can honestly say every girl was just as I knew she would be and was just as wonderful as I already knew as well. We had so much fun, stayed in a great house on Lake Wallenpaupack in the Poconos, drank, danced, chatted our faces off, played games and just enjoyed each others company. It was really nice to be carefree and only worry about myself for a weekend and was seriously the best girls weekend I could imagine.

I am so glad I had the chance to go and that my sweet husband took over all family and home duties in my absence.


Cyn, Susan, and me
ECU 6/26/09

the view from the cabin - beautiful!
6/26/09

dressed like we're going to a big group Sadie's
6/27/09

my Cyn and me
Cyn and I 6/27/09

Sara and I laughing like little trolls
ECU 6/28/09


So much fun! Can't wait 'til the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment