It seems that I am the fastest driver in Vegas. Last nite, I got pulled over for speeding for the third time in a year. Curtis finds this quite laughable, as I am basically the slowest driver ever in the world. I'm the one on the road in the slow lane that people can't wait to get around. Yes. That is me. Don't hate.
And yet, somehow I seem to fall into these speedtraps where I am going like 10 miles over the speed limit, with everyone else mind you, but they happen to have 57 cop cars lying in wait to just nail everyone. Seriously?
This makes me mad on so many levels. Like there is not anything else going on in VEGAS that we need multiple officers sitting in their cars waiting for the nerdy van w/the lady and tiny child chugging by. Come on.
I'm like a race car driver. Who knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You need a helmet. Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteIt's not your fault, Amber, they just need the dang money!