Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, Monday

I have just put Cal down for his nap and with the many options of things I could and should do, I decided to shirk all of them. I am good at this.

Cal and I were reading this morning, basically every book he could find. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he knows his animals, sounds, and words even better than I had thought. I feel quite pleased with my small child. He very much pointed out to me a "horsey" and "mice." ???!! Mice? My heart swelled up with pride.

Yesterday he started saying "rice" and "toast", but my favorite still remains when he pats my face very lovingly and says "Mom-my, my mom-my" and smiles very big right into my face.

He is growing so fast. And still, no baby fever here. None. At. All. I will just enjoy the one I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment