So I'm obviously a crappy blogger. For some reason, I haven't been able to upload any pictures in the last few months, so I kept putting off posting until it was fixed. I give up. I'm posting anyway.
Curtis is into week 6 of his new job with the county and is really enjoying it for the most part. He is working very hard and likes being challenged. Okay, at home he is always challenged but in the workplace it is a new adventure.
I am now a full on stay at home mom which doesn't really fit my personality. I suppose I will start seriously looking for a part-time job soon. Real soon. I have started to become an amazing couponer though, which I'm quite proud of. I can continue my relationship with one of my true loves (shopping) and stock up our pantry while saving our family money. Yeah!
Cal is obsessed with the Sesame Street characters and has only recently discovered that I Tivo them. He now requests the "mote" (remote) to turn on "Buht" (Bert) and "Coo-kie". He has become quite the little parrot, much to my dirty mouth's dismay. So far, we're good, but it won't surprise me if he tells some little child on the playground something he hears me say while driving.
I am officially booked on a girls cruise to Mexico with my 3 sisters, mom and auntie this fall. I am super excited and feel badly for whomever dines at the same time as us. I have no doubt that we will be the loudest and rowdiest passengers aboard. I can hear the raucous laughter in my head already. Yay!
I think my child is awake so that is all the fun for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment