Thursday, August 29, 2013

First day of kindergarten!

My boy is growing up so fast. He started kindergarten this week, which is startling and exciting at the same time. I can't believe the time has gone by so dang quickly. It seems like 15 minutes ago that he was starting preschool. Geez Louise.

He has been really excited and looking forward to it, asking all the time, "How many days until I start school?" Little him loves to be around other kids and likes the structure of school.

I gotta say, he really is handsome in his tiny uniform! We are excited to see how he does in school. He is such a smart little bugger; I'm sure he will do well and make little frenz.





(I had to wake up way too dang early to get him off to school. So a chevron headband and glasses it was.)





He told us the only thing he doesn't like about school so far is that he doesn't get to see me and Dad and Sis. :) Cute little guy. I love that, since I know he likely won't be saying that in a few years.

1 comment:

  1. he is getting SO big!. I can't believe it!. I love Cal's smile in the pic you and him together :)

    ReplyDelete