Our tiny Laurel B turned 2! It is really crazy how fast the time has flown. This girl is seriously the funniest, sassiest, and sweetest little thing. She makes us laugh every day. She can be very loving and is super into her baby dolls right now. She is also very bossy. She told her brother the other day "Listen to me! Listen to me or I'll hit you!" and "Come here or I'll slap you!" Really not sure where she got that from, since we don't tell her that.
She loves playing with "brudder" and is learning her colors and ABC's. Most of the time it is ABABAB. She is obsessed with Wreck It Ralph and asks to watch it every day. If we request it, she will make muscles and proclaim "I'm gonna wreck it!" just like Ralph. She loves cars and trucks and Legos and is actually really coordinated at throwing and catching a ball. She is a super momma's girl and is always wanting me to pick her up "I want to hold you Momma." Very sweet this one, but also very lippy! She knows how to manipulate and get her way. Daddy is the real sucker - he can't resist the big blue eyes of his baby girl. We are definitely in for some trouble down the line but dang, are we lucky to have this precious little soul in our life.
We had a little family bday party for Sis, had a pinata and water balloon fight. Curtis and Brittany and I made Sister's cake, so it came out pretty much homely but she loved it and it actually did taste good. Laurel was very insistent she wanted a Dora and Princess cake so that's what she got.
Reaching her little hand up to touch her balloons - she loves balloons
So excited about her new baby doll. When we asked what she was going to name her, she stated very firmly, "The doll is Curtis."
Sister dancing to her musical card
Bday girl's parents
My tiny family running air traffic control
I horribly can't seem to fix the captions so that will have to do for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment