Saturday, September 4, 2010

We think we're runners

Curtis and I both participated in the Extraterrestrial Run up in Rachel, NV on Aug. 21. It was a midnite run in Area 51, so both creepy and cool. I ran the 10K and Curtis ran the half marathon, which is amazing for each of us, since we are not really runners. We didn't even come in last!

Super fun to be able to be on this running journey together and I must say I am super impressed with us. Next up is a half marathon for me in October out at Hoover Dam. If I don't die during the run, I will be celebratory as hell.

Curtis and I both plan on doing the full marathon in December as well although he will undoubtedly kick my butt at it. We are having fun with it and are enjoying the benefits of a smaller can for each of us. Woot!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot for your smaller can man! Mine is as big as ever!

    ReplyDelete