We didn't get to a plantation (sadness!) but we wouldn't have made our cruise ship if we had, so next time. Our cruise sailed to Cozumel, Mexico where we spent one horribly hot and humid day. It was plenty. We all did the zipline and it was so freaking fun!! Nothing like going to a different country and sailing through the air on a zipline. It was mine and my mother's 2nd time ziplining, the rest were doing it for the first time. Fun fun.
The entire cruise was a blast and we all had such a great time. Lots of dressing up, fancy dinners, laughing like lunatics and fun fruity drinks on the sun deck. We also spent a lot of time shooting down water slides up on the top deck - so so much fun! What fun to water slide our bodies out in the middle of the ocean. All in all a great fantastic trip! Have not uploaded pics yet becuz I am a Slackin Jackie.
For my birthday last weekend, I went to Seattle (again leaving my husband and child behind - he's such a good sport) to spend the weekend with 21 of my mommy frenz. We had an absolute blast. We rented a big huge house in Port Orchard, WA and it was basically a big crazy slumber party. I so love these girls to bits and pieces and had such an amazing time with them. One of the girls has the same bday as me, so it was fun to spend "our" birthday together.
We did a lot of jabbering nonsensically, drinking, being goofy, playing games, and more jabbering in each others faces. So much fun!! I am very lucky to have a great group of girls in my life and love each of them so very much.
Now just have to plan a family trip to make up for taking three girls trips this year. I have only ever gone on 1 girl trip before, it just so happens my board girls and I decided on this year to do two get togethers and my family decided this year to do a girls trip. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who is a great sport and was very happy for me to have these opportunities.
Random pics of me and my girls




No comments:
Post a Comment