Friday, September 27, 2013

Papa's bday & Pirate Donut Day

My sweet hubby's birthday just passed! He is older by a year and just that much more handsome. He is seriously the greatest guy I've ever met in my life - a great, doting dad who loves his kids to the moon and back, a fantastic husband who tolerates a lot of nonsensical chatter and is fun and funny and wonderful all the day long. A hard worker, great companion and sensational friend. We love this guy!


Cal had school that day so Bday Guy, Sis and I headed to Coffee Bean for a fun birthday coffee.


He had no idea my wonderful friend Brooke was going to show up with his bday present from me. Brooke and I had come up with a nerdy San Francisco Giants cloak concept, which is perfect for his love of sports and mysticality. She did the entire thing and it came out amazing.

My video is hard to upload but here is the finished product. So freaking cool! So lucky to have talented frenz.


Later we went out to dinner at Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace with his mom and sis. We got the legendary frozen hot chocolate which the kids loved.






We did cake and ice cream for Bday Guy at his mom and sister's house. The kids were all about that too. They love birthdays and getting to celebrate.



September 19th was Dress Like a Pirate Day at Krispy Kreme - you dress up and get a free dozen donuts. Not that we need a dozen donuts, but I knew the kids would love it so that's what we did.


Sister wanted to dress up like a princess so I let her don her new Cinderella costume. We ended up waiting in line for about half an hour - lots of folks wanting their free donuts! My kids got a little restless so were entertaining themselves. They were kinda all over the place.







I like doing little things like this with my kids and hopefully they remember stuff like this when I am annoyed at them for waking me up so early. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment